Labels

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girls Watch - Dreaming of being a Rockstar/January 23rd


One of my friends had a really nice bedroom with her own dressing room and ensuite. Her mum always bought her really nice soaps, shampoo and conditioners and other lovely scented products that permeated through her space. Very feminine and full of really great energy. I loved her space! Well guess what I found. A fabulous soap in a rocking pink colour that has hints of earlier days . . . laced with vanilla undertones. If you like the idea of a romantic soap in your bathroom choose Rockstar by Lush. You can order it online at www.lush.com.au (no I don't work for this company, I just love some of their products)

Maybe you have a similar experience to share.

1 comment:

  1. I love the little pick-me-up that a really pretty scent and treat give - I admit I haven't been in the store for ages so will check it out again. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete