Labels

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Down Under January 23

Today is the first blog post. It is a memorable day . . . January 23rd 2010.

I choose the name Mary Susan in memory of my grandmother who used to call me by my first and middle name. It seems appropriate.

I would also like my first blog entry to pass on a prayer for the people in Hatti who have had to endure the earthquake or suffer loss of loved ones and homes.

I would also like to say thanks to Rachel for visiting my shop in Paddington and telling me about blogging and sending me an inspiring email and example to follow. Visit her blog at the following:
http://rachelealt.blogspot.com/2010/01/never-met-magpie-i-liked-until-now.html
She also pointed out a few tips and gave me a book to check out - Blogging for Bliss by Tara Frey.
Thank you Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment