Labels

Thursday, January 28, 2010

You have to try the Gondola and Luge experience

I am a chicken, I admit it. I could not do the bungy jump. I thought that I was doing well to do the gondola, the chair lift and the luge. I took a long slow trip on the luge which I know defeats the purpose of the thrill but I enjoyed the ride. I took a lot of photos at the top because the scenery is Awesome. You must do this if you come to Queenstown. The summer is a beautiful time to come here and there is so much to do.

This morning at breakfast, I overheard a gentleman say "I get to do the bungy for free since I am over 65" after seeing the location where the jump occurs I think to myself "Good On You Mate". I hope that he does it and enjoys it too.

Now on to the next adventure. I need to consider what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment