Labels

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Queenstown exploring - 27th January

What a day. Everywhere you look there is beauty and creativity and the people are very lovely too. 

We walked around all day after a really nice breaky. The day was gloriously cool in the morning, warm but not too hot at midday and now that the evening is setting in it is cooling again - temp around mid twenties. I can handle this! 

I will be showing you some goodies that I have found in the next few weeks. Stay posted for ideas for you home.

Many people come here for the snow but it is great in summer too. Just a few hours from Sydney and you are transported in to an Alpine like setting. Makes me hunger for the Swiss Alps. Hum. Maybe that can fit into the schedule somewhere.

I will upload some pics later. For now signing off for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment