Labels

Sunday, January 24, 2010

That woman is a success . . . poem by Barbara Burrow

That woman is a success . . Who lives life to the fullest; who has discovered and shared the strengths and talents that are uniquely her own; who puts her best into each task and leaves each situaiton better than she found it; who seeks and finds that which is beautiful in all people . . and all thing; whose heart if full of love and warm with compassion; who has found joy in living and peace within herself.

I have a plaque on my wall that I received over 30 years ago with this inscription on it. I wanted to share it with my friends and of course thank Barbara Burrow for her words of wisdom.

2 comments:

  1. where can I get a cross stitch pattern with this most beautiful of poems?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same plaque also about 30 years ago. It's worn now and I would like to replace it with a new one. Where can I buy one from

    ReplyDelete